Hi all! I tried adding some slideshows to the right side of my main blog page but it didn't seem to let me add more than one slideshow. So I'm adding a few here that correspond to some of my previous posts. Enjoy!
wow Sarah! I love that you can share your creations online... that is so cool about the internet, isn't it? Are those the necklaces and earrings from the USC craft fair? Keep posting!
Berkeley helicopter nights, Part I
-
After four nights of helicopters over Berkeley, tonight the fog brought
silence. I have been glued to Twitter and live streams most of those
evenings, fina...
Virtual tour of our happy little townhome
-
As anyone reading this probably knows, we bought our first home back in
June, a 2-bedroom/1.5-bathroom townhome with a happiness-inducing kitchen
on the hi...
MLK Garden Gnome?
-
It was really good to read some Martin Luther King this week. I had last
read some stuff about King a year ago. David Hartsough, a Quaker peace
activist wh...
Dear Stress
-
Dear Stress,
I've gotten to know you well over the years. I can't say we've been
friends, but we've spent a lot of time side by side. You've been a constan...
Homeward Bound
-
Hi everybody,
I changed my flight so that I arrive this Saturday instead of next. I'm
disappointed that my time in Mexico City wasn't the glorious end to a ...
Analog Hand
-
wooden hand
By misterbonkers
I just made this for my sister, Erin.
Cedar fence posts seem to be a favorite material of mine. You can find some
interes...
Attend a SoulCollage Workshop
-
Please join us in an on going workshop, titled Guide Yourself on a Path to
Embrace Your Soul All supplies will be provided. We will discuss the
principals ...
YAF conference response late better than never
-
From May 23-26, 2008 Young Adult Friends (YAF) (18-35) conference Living as
Friends Listening Within met in Richmond, Indiana to talk about what it
means t...
1 comment:
wow Sarah! I love that you can share your creations online... that is so cool about the internet, isn't it? Are those the necklaces and earrings from the USC craft fair? Keep posting!
Post a Comment