Monday, October 6, 2008

Purple lace and leaves...

I just had a nice weekend on our First Annual Family Campout at McGrath State Beach. I'll be uploading some pictures soon of the magnificent ocean waves, the majestic pelicans, egrets, sparrows, and even seagulls when I have some more time. It was a great weekend. Shayne was brave enough to spend this weekend with my mom and stepdad, my brother Peyton and his 5 kids (Nathan, Heather, Kali, Peyton Emily and Shannon), my sister Caitlin and her son (Freddy), Cait's boyfriend Mando & his friend Mikey, my brother Joe and his wife, Becca, their son, Ben, and... ME! To top it off, it was his only his second time camping ever! We all survived the weekend pretty unscathed having had few tantrums and lots of fun. There's lots more to say but I'll leave it at that for now.

Now to that jewerly I keep mentioning. This is a design I worked a lot with last year. I have just a couple of finished pieces using this lace-like technique with seedbeads and larger glass beads for the center pieces.

This was a gift for one of my best friends, Wendee. She picked out the centerpiece beads which I used for inspiration throughout the piece. I was able to finally give it to her on her and Marni's last visit to CA.

That's it for now, but I'm looking forward to sharing more with you soon. I'm glad to feel rejuvenated after such a great weekend, and so I guess I better get back to my day job while I'm still feeling productive.

Much love to all...

Sarah Rose
Harmony Art, Etc. Jewelry Designs

3 comments:

Stephanie N. said...

Oh my goodness, it's you... how nice to see you on here, Sarah!

Stephanie N. said...

Um, in case it's not clear who's "sn," it's Steph from high school.

HarmonyArt said...

Hi Steph! Yep it's me and I had a feelin' it was you. :)