I’ve had a pretty hard day today. Not like training-for-a-marathon-hard or trying-to-cope-after-getting-robbed-hard, or suffering-from-starvation-hard or going-off-to-battle-hard or working-for-peace-hard. But hard in the context of this little life I lead. I’ve felt challenged from the moment I got out of bed this morning. And yet I do feel guilty for bitching about it because there are others out there dealing with far more than little ol’ me. It’s been a long day and it’s not that long of a story, but probably not that exciting.
In any case, the last straw for me was realizing I had left some treasured items and resources somewhere I wasn’t planning on being for a few days. So, in feeling malnourished by the lack of those items, I’ve decided to redirect this effort to satiate this need for self care and community through free-writing and doing at least a little brainstorming in preparation to tell my spiritual journey at my Quaker meeting sometime soon. I’ve been telling a F/friend that I would do it for an adult education session for quite some time now so I’d like to make an effort to follow-through on that expression of willingness.
Where do I begin? Ah yes. Brainstorming.
***
OK. So I did about a page of brainstorming. But to share it or not to share it here? Maybe I should wait to share the journey until it’s written. Hmm. Well, it felt good to get started with that, and it felt good to write a bit. I feel a little more nourished now. Introspection is selfish but it has it's benefits, I hope.
Descargar PDF ¡Tiburones Increíbles! Un libro para niños con datos curiosos
e imágenes (Los Niños Descubren El Mundo nº 5) de Nancy Williams PDF [ePub
Mobi] Gratis
-
Lee un libro *¡Tiburones Increíbles! Un libro para niños con datos curiosos
e imágenes (Los Niños Descubren El Mundo nº 5)* de *Nancy Williams* Libros
Gr...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment